V. Get excited
I. Get to know me
Now, we wait. I will stay available and in touch with you in the lead up to your big day. We will schedule another meeting before your wedding (typically a couple of weeks before) to touch base and see if there are any last minute changes (in the timeline for example).
Take the time to learn a little bit about who I am and what I do. Have a good look at my portofolio and make sure that you like my style - both the way I photograph love, and the way I edit my photos.
II. Get in touch
VI. Get married
AKA the best bit. Enjoy your day, celebrate your love and make the most of your friends and family - I'll be here to capture it all.
VII. Get your photos
III. Get together
I usually deliver a handful of images in the few days following your wedding to give you something while you wait for your final gallery. It typically takes between 4 to 8 weeks for me to edit all your wedding photos. They will be delivered to you via a password-protected online gallery that you can share with anyone, and where you will be able to download your photos in low and high resolution, and order prints.
If I'm available for your date and a good match for you, we'll decide on a time and day where we can meet and chat all things wedding. I'd love to meet you for a coffee (or a wine), but if that's not possible, there's always good old Skype.
IV. Get serious
Now that we've met and are on the same page, we just need to go through the serious bit. I will send you my contract and kindly ask you to read it throroughly. You will need to sign it as well as pay a 30% retainer of the total price of your chosen package to secure your date. You will also need to choose a payment plan (I will give you a few different options). Once I have received all of this from you, your date is officially booked!
Starting at: $1,500
Build your dream elopement package 'a la carte' based on a minimum of two hours of coverage by adding hours of coverage and other extras. Perfect for couples wanting to elope, or having a small and intimate/micro wedding with less than 20 guests in or outside of Perth metro.
What to expect:
- pretty much the same stuff as what is listed on the left (except for the selection of prints);
- travel fees within a 250 km radius from Perth CBD.
Pre-made packages range between $3,500 and $6,000
Choose from a six, eight or ten-hour package based on the amount of coverage you want for your day.
What to expect:
- a professional photographer (that's me!) here for you every step of the way from the minute you inquire about my prices, to the moment I deliver your final gallery (and even after that);
- a face-to-face or virtual meeting to get to know each other, make sure we're a good match, discuss the finer details, and for me to answer all your questions;
- planning and timeline assistance (particularily helpful if you don't have a wedding plannor or coordinator), I'll help you design your timeline and make the most of your photography coverage:
- fully edited images of your day delievered via an online gallery which you can share with friends and family and from which you can download your photos in high (for prints) and low (for social media) resolution;
- a social media sneak peek gallery within a week of your wedding day;
- a selection of 6x4 complimentary prints.
If you resonate with my approach and can see yourself in my photos, you're ready for the next step. My starting prices are listed above, but if you'd like to find out more about my packages, what is included in each of them and which one would be best suited for you and your day, get in touch now to receive my pricing and info guide.
Get in touch