Weddings & elopements - The process
Starting at: $1,700
Build your dream elopement package 'a la carte' based on a minimum of two hours of coverage by adding hours of coverage and other extras. Perfect for couples wanting to elope, or having a small and intimate/micro wedding with less than 20 guests in or outside of Perth metro.
What to expect:
- pretty much the same stuff as what is listed on the left (except for the selection of prints);
- travel fees within a 250 km radius from Perth CBD.
Pre-made packages range between $3,850 and $7,500
Choose from a six, eight or ten-hour package based on the amount of coverage you want for your day.
What to expect:
- a professional photographer (that's me!) here for you every step of the way from the minute you inquire about my prices, to the moment I deliver your final gallery (and even after that);
- a face-to-face or virtual meeting to get to know each other, make sure we're a good match, discuss the finer details, and for me to answer all your questions;
- planning and timeline assistance (particularily helpful if you don't have a wedding plannor or coordinator), I'll help you design your timeline and make the most of your photography coverage:
- fully edited images of your day delievered via an online gallery which you can share with friends and family and from which you can download your photos in high (for prints) and low (for social media) resolution;
- a social media sneak peek gallery within a week of your wedding day;
- a selection of 6x4 complimentary prints.
If you resonate with my approach and can see yourself in my photos, you are ready for the next step. My pricing range is mentioned above, but if you'd like to find out more about my packages, what is included in each of them and which one would be best suited for you and your day, get in touch now to receive my pricing and info guide.